GRADALL XL4100 III – Unit 216
SPECIAL PURCHASE – Just in from the Union Pacific Railroad!
We are pleased to offer a 2010 Gradall XL4100 III railroad ditching machine for immediate sale or trade. This specialty piece of railroad construction machinery was recently released from a Class I carrier (Union Pacific) and has been fleet maintained since new. This unit is in very clean overall condition with exceptionally low hours. This just might be the nicest used Railroad Gradall XL4100 III on the market today!
Vehicle specifications include:
- 2010 Gradall XL4100 III with Ditching Bucket
- Detroit Diesel OM906-Tier 3 – Mileage: 5,677 (1,000 +/- hours)
- Eaton Fuller 9 Speed Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- DMF Hyrail Gear RW-1630/1650G
- Wired For a Railroad Radio
- Work Lights
- Strobe Lights
- Nationwide Delivery Can Be Coordinated